Saturday, December 11, 2010

Liza, 18x24, NFS

My husband and I were guests of our god-daughter's family last summer at Sea Island, GA, for a wonderful beach vacation. My favorite photo from that trip is of our god-daughter, Liza, when she was playing on the beach, writing her name in the sand. As this posts, Liza will be the flower girl in my oldest niece's wedding, so we will all be together in Florida for the big event. This painting is a gift to Liza's parents. If you have interest in other paintings or commissions, please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my website and to comment. And thank you for your compliments! I am glad to 'meet' you.
    Your paintings are beautiful, I love your wonderful use of color and your thick brush strokes.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete